- Books on Bike Maintenance
- A selection of books on Cycle Maintenance so if your unsure how to tackle a task at least you'll have a handy guide to hand.
(Added: 26-Jun-2007 Hits: 1161 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Bottom Brackets
- Tapered, ISIS, Splines or Octalink we have a vast range of the leading makes of bottom brackets. When there is play..... do not leave it until your bottom bracket seizes up, replace it right awa! Products from Campagnolo, FSA, Shimano, TA, YST, Demolition, Proflie, Ritchie, Race Face and many more...
(Added: 21-Oct-2005 Hits: 1418 Rating: 9.85 Votes: 12) Rate It
- Chainring compatibility can be a real problem. The easieast way to be ensure that your new rings will fit and work with your existing set-up is to choose a dedicated replacement. Make sure you have the right chainring with the correct number of teeth, number of bolt holes compatabilty with your chain 8,9 or 10 speed system.
(Added: 20-Oct-2005 Hits: 1090 Rating: 9.87 Votes: 9) Rate It
- Cycle cleaners
- Keeping your bike clean will extend its life and make it look nice! Don't go too mad, though, or you'll strip the grease out of your bearings. Cleaners designed specially for bike use will shift the muck without doing irreparable damage to your machine. Don't blast hubs, bottom bracket or headset with a pressure washer as this will force water into the bearings and destroy them very quickly.
(Added: 20-Oct-2005 Hits: 1026 Rating: 9.75 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Cycle Storage
- All leading brand names in Convenient storage systems for any bike. Bike hangers, floor storage, wall hangers, fold away, compact, wheel protection, Ingenious 2 bike gravity racks, spring loaded telescopic bike storage towers...you name it and it is here, from simple to sophisticated and many at discounted prices.
(Added: 21-Oct-2005 Hits: 1137 Rating: 9.92 Votes: 11) Rate It
- Hub Spares
- If you're having trouble with your back wheel and you want to sort it out yourself, save the cost of regularly visiting you local bike shop and invest in any of these needed items...Freehub bodies, pawls, bearings, spacers, conversion kits, axles, roller clutches, Atom, Surly, Hope, DMR, Shimano, Club Roost, Halo, Demolition, Hugi, SRAM, Syncros....and much more.
(Added: 20-Oct-2005 Hits: 1566 Rating: 9.88 Votes: 7) Rate It
- Lubrication Products
- The right lubricant will keep your bike working properly for much longer and save you heaps of money in the long run. You'll need a thin, dry lube for the cables and pivots of your brakes and gears. This will resist water and won't attract dirt. Chains require something heavier. In summer, a White Lightning type lube will keep them clean and protected but wetter weather means you'll need a more tenacious alternative.
(Added: 20-Oct-2005 Hits: 1201 Rating: 9.76 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Multi Tools
- All in one tools designer to be taken with you on your ride, just in case!
(Added: 20-Oct-2005 Hits: 1077 Rating: 9.95 Votes: 11) Rate It
- Topeak Rain Cover
- Quickly folds to compact size. Easy to carry and store. Fits the bike easily with elastic stra
(Added: 26-Jun-2007 Hits: 115 Rating: Votes: ) Rate It
- Workshop Bike Tools
- Tools that are designed for the professional mechanic but available to the home mechanic, top brands and top equipment. An absolute necessity for anyone who is serious about having the bike in the best working order.
(Added: 20-Oct-2005 Hits: 1257 Rating: 9.78 Votes: 9) Rate It