- Castelli Fabrics and Cycling
- These cycling fabrics give cyclists the ability to ride in an unsurpassed variety of conditions whilst remaining dry, comfortable and at the right temperature. You can still look good with Italian styling and quality.
(Added: 25-Feb-2003 Hits: 2463 Rating: 9.35 Votes: 54) Rate It
- .Sport Shoes Unlimited UK
- We stock a large range of stylish and discounted Men's, women's and children's sportswear and footwear by all major manufacturers. For gymwear, men and womens running shoes, sports swimwear, cycling clothing, leotards, all kinds of sports competition clothing, cycling, running, triathlon, swimming, tennis, golf... our clothing and accessories section has something for every need and taste with large savings when purchased on line.
(Added: 9-Apr-2005 Hits: 586 Rating: 9.98 Votes: 39) Rate It
- _Evans Cycle Clothing
- Evans Cycles are the UK's largest specialist cycle retailer. Their website stocks the most comprehensive range of bikes, cycling equipment and cycle clothing in the market.
(Added: 7-Dec-2006 Hits: 330 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Swinnerton Cycles
- Swinnerton Cycles are based in Stoke on Trent and have an excellent new website with over 15,000 products online at great prices. They even offer DEMO bike service where you can have any bike for the weekend delivered to your door to try for a small charge. For complete bikes, accessories, fitness, tools, gift they are worth a visit.
(Added: 27-Nov-2006 Hits: 155 Rating: 10 Votes: 1) Rate It
- _Wiggle Cycle Clothing
- One of the best Bike Shop Collections of all types of Road-Cycling/MTB/Freeride and Downhill clothing available anywhere and all at discounted prices. We can afford to sell so competatively by buying in bulk.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 430 Rating: 8.61 Votes: 61) Rate It
- Ashworths Clothing
- Everything from reflective bibs for your event to custom embroidery or screen printing onto your team kit or clothing.
(Added: 17-Mar-2005 Hits: 358 Rating: 8.32 Votes: 11) Rate It
- Assos Cycling Apparel
- Most likely the World's finest cycling clothing, the standard which sets the benchmark.
(Added: 25-Feb-2003 Hits: 2307 Rating: 8.75 Votes: 47) Rate It
- As the days shorten and darkness descends, cyclists are well advised to wear reflective clothing. In the past this meant resorting to neon orange vests or glow-in-the-dark wristbands. But now makers of athletic clothing are working reflective details into their garments, ideally in subtle ways. At night these accents reflect car headlights, improving the visibility of the exercisers in traffic. Yet by day the clothes are not overly flashy.
(Added: 5-Jan-2006 Hits: 110 Rating: 8.48 Votes: 8) Rate It