- _Club La Santa - Lanzarote Training Camp
- Probably the ultimate location for the serious cyclist who wants to do some quality riding while away. Used by many of the top pro cycling teams including CSC.
(Added: 29-Jul-2008 Hits: 590 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Coach 4 Bike
- Are you training with a purpose? Do you set specific targets and goals or, do you just follow the "same old routine" season after season; club run-chain gang-mid week 10 and then race practically every weekend hoping to improve but don't appear to! The solution could be waiting here for you at www.coach4bike.co.uk We offer structured training programmes specifically designed for you by an enthusiastic, professional cycling coach with over 20 years cycling experience.
(Added: 13-Oct-2006 Hits: 1138 Rating: 10 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Insure4sport is designed to respond to the increasing insurance needs of sports coaches and instructors. They have created a range of insurance products to meet the needs of those involved in instructing or coaching sport. The policies they provide are encompassing and flexible, providing you with cover for Public Liability, Personal Accident, Professional Indemnity, your Sports Equipment and most importantly at a competitive price.
(Added: 14-Oct-2009 Hits: 737 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Train Your Mind Using Subliminal Messaging
- Tap into the power of the mind and subliminal messaging to help you stay focused and achieve more than you ever imagined possible on the bike and in life.
(Added: 15-Sep-2006 Hits: 1038 Rating: 10 Votes: 2) Rate It
- BCF Coaching
- Coaching is at the heart of cycling performance at every level, from learning bike handling skills in a school or club through to training for the Olympic Games. Coaching and participation in sport can affect attitudes, lifestyles, physical development and confidence.
Here is everything you need to know about becoming a cycle coach and a list of regional approved BCF cycle coaches.
(Added: 20-Dec-2003 Hits: 1545 Rating: 9.05 Votes: 71) Rate It
- Cycle Training (for Greater London and UK)
- Cycle Training is a team of friendly professional instructors across Greater London and Sussex.
We provide personal tuition in confident road cycling for all ages.
We run courses in road cycling and maintenance skills through youth projects and schools.
We run maintenance classes for adults.
We provide training and consultation for employers and youth organisations.
(Added: 9-Apr-2003 Hits: 1263 Rating: 7.59 Votes: 6) Rate It
- Cycle West.
- Cycle training will teach you essential skills and give your confidence a boost.
Cycle West works with children, young people and adults. And we provide training for all levels of ability - from complete beginners unable to ride a bike at all, through to experienced cyclists who want to further improve their competency.
Sessions can be one-to-one or for small groups. We work with individuals and with schools, businesses and voluntary organisations.
(Added: 9-Apr-2003 Hits: 1332 Rating: 8.90 Votes: 29) Rate It
- Cycle-Smart Coaching
- Cycle-Smart can guide your through the unknowns of training and recovery for road, cyclo-cross, or mountain biking, providing you an explanation of every pedal stroke. We offer four levels of coaching that will allow you to avoid training mistakes, maximized your improvement and training time while balance racing with the rest of your life.
(Added: 9-Apr-2003 Hits: 1230 Rating: 9.02 Votes: 8) Rate It
- Super Sport Systems Online Training for Cyclists
- Personalized online training tools for cyclists who want to win! Uses
secret Russian Olympic training methods to maximize performance for cyclists competing in road and track cycling, velodrome, cyclo-cross, mountain biking. Scientifically proven with 3 decades of research resulting in numerous Olympic and World Class winners.
(Added: 4-Jun-2004 Hits: 1001 Rating: 5.50 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Womens' Beginner Mountain Biking (U.S)
- These courses is geared towards women who want to learn the basics on their mountain bikes. The courses consist of on- and off-the-bike instruction and riding. Specific instruction will be given on:
General Bike Fit Guidelines
Mounting and Dismounting Technique
Body Position, Focus and Balance
Cornering Techniques, on uphill, downhill and switchbacks...more
(Added: 25-Jun-2004 Hits: 1241 Rating: 9.04 Votes: 54) Rate It