- Bio Racer
- Bio-Racer is not just a manufacturer of cycling clothing. Day after day we try to improve our products so you can ride in the best clothing possible.
Whether you ride alone or as a team, our innovations ensure you will ride in the lightest, most comfortable and technical cycling wear available.
(Added: 14-Jul-2009 Hits: 702 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cycle Shorts - Lycra
- The traditional cycling legwear - for good reason. Lycra shorts hold their internal pad in the ideal position all day long. They stretch with your body so there are no seams to rub you up the wrong way. As there is only one layer of thin fabric, they breathe well and keep you cool. They're also aerodynamic. Models with more panels generally fit better.
(Added: 28-Jun-2007 Hits: 996 Rating: 10 Votes: 2) Rate It
- De Marchi Sport s.r.l
- Absolutely the High-tech craftemen of cutting-edge cycling clothing. These products are second to none in high performance competition and sports wear.
(Added: 12-Nov-2002 Hits: 1932 Rating: 9.29 Votes: 46) Rate It
- Gill bike gear
- Our range of bike wear has been designed and engineered to bring you the ultimate in performance and comfort, no matter what cycling discipline you enjoy.
(Added: 12-Nov-2002 Hits: 2255 Rating: 8.99 Votes: 92) Rate It
- Ground Effect
- No nonsence cycle wear for hammering the single track, made entirely in New Zealand.
(Added: 13-Nov-2002 Hits: 1734 Rating: 8.88 Votes: 92) Rate It
- Top quality cycling and outdoor gear for people who want clothing using modern technology mixed with value for money.
(Added: 25-Feb-2003 Hits: 1467 Rating: 9.23 Votes: 14) Rate It
- Cycling Clothing and Event Promotion Equipment Manufacturers.
(Added: 14-Mar-2001 Hits: 2018 Rating: 8.97 Votes: 54) Rate It
- Karrimor Clothing
- The highest quality outdoor products since 1946 with a full range of bike specific protective clothing.
(Added: 14-Oct-2002 Hits: 2045 Rating: 9.14 Votes: 133) Rate It
- Martyn Uttley Photography
- Great cycling photos of riders in action from events throughout the North West of England. Are you there?
(Added: 6-Oct-2009 Hits: 480 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It